Tired of being self-conscious about your smile? Ready to upgrade your look? Want to feel like a celebrity, even if you aren’t one? A customized smile makeover from Downtown Dental in Los Angeles will turn mediocre, broken-down, less-than-perfect teeth into flawless, stunning smiles that will make you look like a superstar.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for You?
A smile makeover can work for anyone. Every smile upgrade is designed specifically for each patient’s needs and goals. Not sure you fit the bill? Consider the following:
- Are you embarrassed by your teeth?
- Do you avoid smiling?
- Do you cover your mouth when you laugh?
- Do you speak up less than you might like?
- Do you wish you had whiter teeth?
- Is it uncomfortable to bite or chew?
- Do you have mouth pain?
Answering “yes” to any of these question means a smile makeover is a good idea for you. Your Los Angeles dentist can give you a VIP smile that is strong, healthy, and beautiful.
Problems a Smile Makeover can Fix
All you need to know before you talk to your dentist about a smile makeover is that you want your teeth to look and feel better. Together, you and your Downtown Dental team will determine which cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry procedures are right for you.
Some of the most common problems patients want to fix include:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Damaged dental work
- Silver fillings
- Loose teeth
- Missing teeth
Common Smile Makeover Procedures
Whether you undergo one treatment or a host of procedures to improve the health and appearance of your smile, the result can be considered your very own smile makeover. You don’t need a good reason to pursue a new smile other than wanting to look like the best version of yourself.
Smile makeovers often include procedures like:
- Porcelain veneers: Achieve smile perfection and cover up a multitude of sins with these super-strong, stain resistant shields.
- Invisalign: Straighten your teeth discreetly with thin, nearly invisible aligners.
- Teeth whitening: Get your teeth multiple shades whiter with powerful professional bleaching agents.
- Pinhole gum rejuvenation: Reverse gum recession with this minimally invasive procedure.
- Dental crowns: Cover a deteriorating, stained, or damaged tooth with a porcelain cap.
- Dental implants: Replace both tooth root and crown with secure, long-lasting restorations.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Replace unsightly silver fillings, correct minor imperfections, or fill gaps with white, natural-looking composites.
- Gum disease treatment: Banish infection from your gums and teeth and be restored to good oral health.
- TMJ treatment: Wear a customized nightguard to prevent the pain and negative side effects of teeth grinding and clenching.
Don’t be daunted by the idea of time in the dentist’s chair. Just one tweak to your smile can make all the difference in how you look – and boost your confidence tenfold.
Preparing for Your New Smile
Every smile makeover begins with a thorough dental exam and detailed discussion with your Los Angeles dentist about goals, priorities, comfort level, and budget. You may want perfect teeth, but if your oral health is in great disrepair, these problems need to be addressed before anything cosmetic can be done to change your smile. It is necessary to have a strong foundation before you can build a new smile on it. The results are always worth the wait.
Get a Smile Makeover from Downtown Dental in Los Angeles
Schedule an appointment with the experienced and knowledgeable dental team at Downtown Dental in Los Angeles to discuss your smile makeover. Now is always the right time to invest in your oral health. A beautiful smile is life-altering. When you know you look good and exude the confidence that comes with this awareness, you will excel professionally, socially, and personally.
Contact Downtown Dental today and get on the road to a new smile and a new you.
Dr. Don Mungcal
Dr. Tara Mavadat
Dr. Ivan Chan
With over 28 years of experience and service, Dr. Mungcal makes it his responsibility to be the best version of himself by being his patients’ go-to point for any and all dental concerns. In addition to being meticulous in his work ethic, he is also an individual who understands development and change. He updates and informs himself constantly through various continuous educational programs that he undertakes. He also invests in the latest state-of-the-art technology to provide world-class dental services.
Dr. Mungcal graduated from UCLA and the University of the Pacific Dental School and is presently a member of several acclaimed medical associations, including the California Dental Society.
Dr. Tara Mavadat was always passionate about dentistry and is committed to helping patients achieve excellent oral health and beautiful smiles that last long. Having earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry, she focuses on comprehensive general dentistry with an emphasis on preventive dentistry. Her primary goals are to provide comfort and quality as well as exceptional esthetic outcomes to every patient.
Dr. Ivan Chan is enthusiastic about dentistry and his patients' oral health and is dedicated to providing compassionate and effective care. He is a highly skilled dentist who received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, San Diego. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) at the University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry.
Dr. Chan has extensive training in general dentistry. He focuses on creating lasting smiles while attempting to prevent gum disease and cavities. He looks forward to assisting you with all your needs while assuring you that your trust is always in good hands, regardless of your needs!