We love (and have loved) being a part of the DTLA community and helping others. The onset of Covid-19 (and its variants) have halted many of the exciting in-person community events that used to be part of our monthly schedule.
In the past, we took the time to give back to our patients and the surrounding areas, whether it was through educating individuals at health and wellness expos or donating dental health products to the unhoused population. We have always wanted to provide our community with the knowledge and products they need to build a strong foundation of proper oral health habits.
Historically, we’ve been part of the following:
- Donations of toothpaste, toothbrushes, and dental floss to Downtown Women’s Center
- Planning of the Heart of the City’s 5th Annual 5K Walk/Run
- Participation in FIDM’s annual health fair
- Participation in the MOCA Health and Wellness employee fair
- Participation in the 2016 YMCA Stair Climb
- Participation in the AIDS Walk Los Angeles 2016
- Participation in the 17th Annual Public Safety Appreciation BBQ
These days, we have continued our donations to the Downtown Women’s Center. We’ve also begun donating toothpaste, toothbrushes and floss to the Midnight Mission – another group devoted to assisting the unhoused population here in LA.
We will continue donating and hoping for more in-person community events in the future!