The experienced, caring team at Downtown Dental delivers comprehensive dental care for all stages of life, whether you need to clean, repair, or beautify your teeth. The right family dentist will help you maintain healthy, beautiful teeth and gums for a lifetime. Choose a Los Angeles family dentist who will tend to your entire family’s oral health needs at every age.
Los Angeles Family Dentist Offers Dental Care for All Oral Health Needs
It is a relief when you can have all your oral health concerns addressed in one location by one family dentist who knows all about you and your dental history. At Downtown Dental, we offer the following dental care:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Ready to beautify your teeth? Your Los Angeles family dentist offers the treatments that will give you a celeb-worthy smile makeover. From customized porcelain veneers to careful teeth whitening, precise pinhole gum rejuvenation to discreet Invisalign, you can upgrade your smile on your timeline and budget.
- General Dentistry: Keeping your teeth clean is the foundation of good oral health. Our general dentistry services include regular check-ups and teeth cleanings, which are always accompanied by an oral cancer screening and digital x-rays as needed. More specialized general dentistry services include TMJ/TMD treatment, sleep apnea treatment, gum disease treatment, and root canal therapy.
- Restorative Dentistry: If a tooth is damaged, decayed, or broken, it needs to be repaired. If a tooth is missing, it needs to be replaced. Our restorative dentistry services include permanent dental implants, natural-looking porcelain crowns, secure bridges, and tooth-colored fillings to return your teeth to proper working order in both form and function.
- Sedation Dentistry: If patients suffer with extreme dental anxiety or are undergoing several dental treatments at one time, we often recommend sedation dentistry to ease their stress and make the appointment go faster. Oral conscious sedation is a sedative taken before a procedure that allows you to stay alert throughout the treatment. IV sedation is the deepest form of relaxation and may cause you to doze off lightly. Both types of sedation require accompaniment to and from our dental office. Laughing gas is also available.
- Emergency Dentistry: Dental emergencies are never convenient, but it helps to know that you have a family dentist who is always at the ready when you need them. Whether you have a severe toothache, knocked out tooth, damaged dental work, or broken cosmetic dental work, always contact us to discuss the problem and find out if you need to be seen right away or if treatment can wait.
Family Dentist for All Ages in Los Angeles
From children to teens, adults to seniors, Downtown Dental caters to patients of every age, because oral health care is important at every age. We pride ourselves on forming close relationships with our patients, getting to know them and their families so they can trust rely on us for any oral health concern, question, or change.
- Family Dentist for Kids and Teens: We strive to establish strong relationships with every patient, but especially our youngest visitors. By giving kids a fear-free, fun introduction to dental care, we set them up for a lifetime of positive thoughts about oral health. We offer teeth cleanings, dental exams, sealants, x-rays, and fillings for kids. Some teens may qualify for Invisalign Teen.
- Family Dentist for Adults: Whether you are simply maintaining your teeth and gums or want to upgrade your look with a smile makeover, our family dental care for adults is customized to you and your unique needs.
- Family Dentist for Seniors: With age comes age-related oral health issues, and you want a dentist who recognizes that you may need specialized care to keep your teeth and gums healthy and strong and rebuild your smile. From gum disease treatment to tooth restoration, we address all aspects of your oral health.
Make an Appointment with Los Angeles Family Dentist
Rely on one family dentist to make your life easier. Contact Downtown Dental in Los Angeles, CA, to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mungcal or a member of his team.
As the cornerstone and founder of Downtown Dental, Dr. Don Mungcal
is a proactive and exceptionally talented dentist who is determined to contribute to the health and wellbeing of his community by attending to their dental care needs.
With over 28 years of experience and service, Dr. Mungcal makes it his responsibility to be the best version of himself by being his patients’ go-to point for any and all dental concerns. In addition to being meticulous in his work ethic, he is also an individual who understands development and change. He updates and informs himself constantly through various continuous educational programs that he undertakes. He also invests in the latest state-of-the-art technology to provide world-class dental services.
Dr. Mungcal graduated from UCLA and the University of the Pacific Dental School and is presently a member of several acclaimed medical associations, including the California Dental Society.
Dr. Elizabeth Loftus
is a qualified dentist from Sacramento who truly loves the art of dentistry and helping people with their oral health and dental needs. She pursued her higher education at USC, where her initial area of focus was biomedical engineering.
However, after an internship undertaken at a dental office, she came to the realization that dentistry was her true calling, and then onwards dedicated her time and energy to serving dental care patients to the best of her ability.
She is an advocate for positive dental experiences for her patients and making sure they always are relaxed and calm whenever they undergo dental procedures.