People say there is no such thing as perfection but, when it comes to getting a perfect smile, the impossible is possible. At Downtown Dental, CA, Dr. Don Mungcal and his experienced dental team help patients figure out their definition of a perfect smile – and make it come to life.
The Definition of a Perfect Smile
A perfect smile is subjective. Some people adore the gap between their front teeth and consider it perfect – for them. Other people watch celebrities or journalists on television and dream of the day they can have a flawless smile just like them.
If you want to create a general definition for a perfect smile, it will very likely include the following components:
- White teeth: When teeth are white, they look healthy. No stains or discoloration to draw the eye or make you look unwell or incapable of caring for your teeth. A white smile makes a person look brighter, healthier, and happier.
- Straight teeth: Most people do not end up with naturally straight adult teeth and covet the smiles of people who do have that feature. Straight teeth are also a plus because they’re easier to clean, which means your smile is healthier.
- Wide smile: People who have a narrow smile understand this component. When you have a flattering, wide smile, your teeth reach to the corners of your mouth and fill it completely without leaving gaps on the sides. A perfect smile reveals just the right amount of gum and teeth and make it look like everything is where it’s supposed to be.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments for a Perfect Smile
There are many cosmetic dentistry treatments that can give you a perfect smile. What’s best for your unique teeth depends on your smile goals, budget, comfort level, and whether your Downtown dentist considers you a good candidate for the procedure.
If you want to conceal imperfections, make a major overhaul of your smile, or just tweak a few things that are bothering you, a perfect smile is possible through a unique smile makeover. Often, treatments include:
- Teeth whitening: Looking for the quickest, easiest, and most effective route to a perfect smile? Professional teeth whitening could be it. In just about an hour, your teeth can be shades whiter and they don’t even have to be perfect to give off the illusion of perfection – and sometimes that’s all you really need to be happy.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are the top cosmetic dentistry treatment for anyone who wants to overhaul their entire smile. In as little as one visit, you can get a perfect smile that is truly flawless with customized porcelain veneers made just for you in size, shape, length and color.
- Invisalign: If you are willing to put in several months up to a year of effort to get a perfectly aligned smile, Invisalign is the key. The nearly invisible trays are snug fitting, so they don’t interfere with your daily life. Patients love being able to remove the aligners for meals and cleanings.
Cost Factors of Getting a Perfect Smile
Every patient will take their own unique route to a perfect smile, which means the cost factors of your smile makeover will vary depending on:
- How many procedures you are undergoing
- Which cosmetic dentistry treatments you’re getting
- Materials needed
- Dental lab used
- Location of the dental office
At Downtown Dental, we accept multiple types of payment and offer affordable, low-payment financing options that let you see that your perfect smile can be a reality.
Ask Your Downtown Dental Dentist for a Perfect Smile
Contact Downtown Dental in Downtown Dental, CA, to schedule a consultation with a member of our gentle, experienced dental team. Find out what procedures are your best path to a perfect smile.
With over 28 years of experience and service, Dr. Mungcal makes it his responsibility to be the best version of himself by being his patients’ go-to point for any and all dental concerns. In addition to being meticulous in his work ethic, he is also an individual who understands development and change. He updates and informs himself constantly through various continuous educational programs that he undertakes. He also invests in the latest state-of-the-art technology to provide world-class dental services.
Dr. Mungcal graduated from UCLA and the University of the Pacific Dental School and is presently a member of several acclaimed medical associations, including the California Dental Society.
Dr. Tara Mavadat was always passionate about dentistry and is committed to helping patients achieve excellent oral health and beautiful smiles that last long. Having earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry, she focuses on comprehensive general dentistry with an emphasis on preventive dentistry. Her primary goals are to provide comfort and quality as well as exceptional esthetic outcomes to every patient.