Getting dental implants is a major investment in your oral health, but it’s a worthwhile investment that restores missing teeth and gives you a complete and fully functional smile. It’s good to learn as much as possible about dental implant cost before pursuing this restorative dentistry solution. Get answers from Dr. Don Mungcal and his dental team at Downtown Dental in Los Angeles, who are prepared to help you find the right smile makeover for you and your budget.
Dental Implants Cost Factors
Every dental implant surgery is unique because the procedure differs depending on the state of a person’s teeth and gums. While there are some steps common to every dental implant procedure, there are also factors that vary the dental implants cost tremendously, including:
- Number of dental implants used
- Type of dental implant (e.g., All-On-Four, single, denture implant)
- Location of the implants
- Materials used
- Whether tooth extraction is necessary
- Whether gum grafts are needed
- Sedation methods
- Location of the dental practice
Average Costs of Dental Implants
Compared to other restorative dentistry procedures, dental implant cost will seem high. This is a top-of-the-line treatment, but it pays dividends with its longevity. Dental implants are a permanent solution to tooth loss, eliminating the need for denture adhesives or temporary appliances.
Once you get dental implants, you won’t have to undergo this restorative dentistry treatment again. Your teeth will be stronger, healthier, fully functional, and look better than ever. In short – the investment is worth it.
The following amounts are the average out-of-pocket costs of dental implants before dental insurance is applied:
- Cost of one dental implant: Between $1,000 to $3,000
- Costs of other dental implant features: Between $500 and $3,000 (includes the abutment on top of the implant and the customized dental crown)
- Final cost of a dental implant procedure: Between $1,500 and $6,000 (includes consultation, surgery, and follow-ups but may not include oral sedation, gum grafts, or other additional costs specific to your unique case)
In short, the costs above will multiply if you choose to undergo restorative dentistry for multiple single dental implants or a full arch of implant-supported dentures. Talk to your dentist about what kind of bill you’re facing, where discounts are possible, and, most especially, why this investment is worth the time, money, and effort.
Paying for Dental Implants Costs
Your Los Angeles restorative dentist is dedicated to helping patients achieve the oral health care they need most when they need it. This is achieved through flexible payment plans and generous financing options, especially if you do not have dental insurance or it does not cover any implant procedures. The goal is always to get you the smile you deserve. The following accepted payment options make this life-changing restoration possible for qualified candidates:
- Cash, check, or major credit cards – Choose the payment method that suits you best
- Dental insurance – Covers many dental restorations, at least in part
- Proceed Finance – Attractive, extended repayment terms and reasonable payments
- Sunbit Financing – Easy monthly payment options with reasonable recurring payments
Downtown Dental Makes Dental Implants Accessible to you
Some dental procedures may seem out of reach but never underestimate your dentist’s determination to get you the oral health care you need most. Whether you have one missing tooth or an entire arch of missing teeth, schedule a consultation with the dental team at Downtown Dental to learn how much of a reality dental implants are.
There is a restorative dentistry solution for everyone with an oral health problem, and it’s worth your while and budget to invest in the most reliable, long-lasting option now to save yourself costs and discomfort in the future. Get your quality of life, confidence, and beautiful smile back.
Contact us today at 213-863-9464 to schedule an appointment.