One of the most common questions about Invisalign treatment is, “How much does Invisalign cost?” There is not a one-size-fits-all answer, but there are certain factors that affect the overall price of this cosmetic dentistry treatment. The certified Invisalign providers at Downtown Dental in Los Angeles are prepared to walk you through the finer points of Invisalign and help make it affordable for your budget.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
There is a range when it comes to Invisalign cost, and the amount usually falls between $3,000 and $7,000. Every patient is different and there are several factors that affect the overall price:
- Treatment complexity: Some people need all their teeth aligned, some need gaps closed, and some need a few crooked teeth turned in the right direction. The more complex a case, the more trays needed to complete the treatment, the more visits to your dentist, and the higher the cost.
- Length of treatment time: Your Los Angeles Invisalign provider creates your entire Invisalign treatment plan before you even have any aligners on your teeth. You will know right then how long treatment will take. The more time it takes to straighten out your smile, the longer treatment and cost will be.
- Compliance: Invisalign treatment is successful when the patient wears their trays as instructed every day and takes care of their aligners. If you regularly break, lose, or damage your trays, there are a few replacement aligners built into your treatment, but repetitive problems will incur additional costs if you want to keep treatment on track.
- Age: Invisalign is for adults and Invisalign Teen is for adolescents. This treatment works the same for every patient and the rules are the same, but teenagers also have tooth eruption tabs and wear indicators added to their trays that can impact Invisalign cost.
Invisalign Cost Is All Inclusive
Your Invisalign plan – and Invisalign costs – are laid out from the start. What is part of the comprehensive and all-inclusive Invisalign cost? Quite a bit:
- Dental exams
- Dental lab work
- Digital imaging
- Office visits
Invisalign Is a Worthwhile Investment
When you look at Invisalign costs overall, it can seem like a daunting financial undertaking. If you look at this smile makeover as an investment in your oral health, appearance, confidence, and well-being, the price of the treatment is well worth it. Here are just some of the many benefits of Invisalign:
- Healthy dental future: Straight teeth are easier to clean, which makes them healthier teeth, especially if you have a good oral health care routine and see your dentist every six months for checkups and cleanings. Aligned teeth are also less susceptible to teeth grinding and TMJ problems and their negative side effects.
- Discreet: For anyone who wants to improve their smile but do so without drawing attention to themselves, Invisalign is the route to take. The trays are slim, clear, smooth, and fit snugly against your teeth so no one will really notice them.
- Speedy: Anyone who has considered conventional orthodontic treatment knows that it takes about two years for teeth to get into alignment. Invisalign cuts that time in half and sometimes requires even less than a year to transform your teeth.
- Freedom: Invisalign must be worn for 20 to 22 hours a day, but you can remove the trays when you need to – and that kind of freedom is amazing. People with brackets and wires don’t get to take a break from their orthodontics, but Invisalign patients do. That alone is worth the Invisalign cost.
You Can Afford Invisalign Costs
At Downtown Dental, we want you to get a smile makeover you love and that you can afford. Invisalign is one of the most effective ways people transform their teeth, and it is affordable. Schedule a consultation with our team in Los Angeles to discuss cost breakdown, financing options, and your customized path to a beautiful smile.
Dr. Don Mungcal
Dr. Tara Mavadat
Dr. Ivan Chan
With over 28 years of experience and service, Dr. Mungcal makes it his responsibility to be the best version of himself by being his patients’ go-to point for any and all dental concerns. In addition to being meticulous in his work ethic, he is also an individual who understands development and change. He updates and informs himself constantly through various continuous educational programs that he undertakes. He also invests in the latest state-of-the-art technology to provide world-class dental services.
Dr. Mungcal graduated from UCLA and the University of the Pacific Dental School and is presently a member of several acclaimed medical associations, including the California Dental Society.
Dr. Tara Mavadat was always passionate about dentistry and is committed to helping patients achieve excellent oral health and beautiful smiles that last long. Having earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry, she focuses on comprehensive general dentistry with an emphasis on preventive dentistry. Her primary goals are to provide comfort and quality as well as exceptional esthetic outcomes to every patient.
Dr. Ivan Chan is enthusiastic about dentistry and his patients' oral health and is dedicated to providing compassionate and effective care. He is a highly skilled dentist who received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, San Diego. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) at the University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry.
Dr. Chan has extensive training in general dentistry. He focuses on creating lasting smiles while attempting to prevent gum disease and cavities. He looks forward to assisting you with all your needs while assuring you that your trust is always in good hands, regardless of your needs!