According to Statistic Brain, an independent research firm, Americans spend $1.4 billion annually on products and procedures that promise a brighter smile. The average price of a drugstore teeth whitening kit is $34.99, but the resulting cost can be much higher if it damages teeth or soft tissues. Professional teeth bleaching from Downtown Dental in Los Angeles is the safe way to get your smile gleaming.
Why we like white
A white smile is naturally attractive. Why? It is in our DNA! Yellowed, stained teeth are an inherent sign of aging. White teeth imply youth and a healthy diet. To primitive humans, white teeth indicated a potential mate who was young and strong enough to obtain good food. That survival instinct is embedded in our modern psyche, drawing us to individuals with sparkling smiles.
The dentist difference
Consider the benefits of our professional care:
- Dr. Don Mungcal makes sure your teeth and gums are healthy, before beginning bleaching treatment.
- Bleaching trays are custom made, just for you. They fit comfortably and snugly, to keep the whitening agent on your teeth, not down your throat or on soft tissues where it could cause irritation.
- You get instruction and oversight from a hygiene team with specialized training in oral care.
- Your progress is monitored at regular checkups. If necessary, Dr. Mungcal adjusts your bleaching schedule or the formulation, to meet your whitening goals and minimize risk of sensitivity.
- Results! The whitening gel prescribed by Dr. Mungcal has a higher concentration of bleaching agents than what is available in over-the-counter products. It breaks up pigmentation and lifts discoloration from microscopic tubes or canals in tooth enamel. Teeth can be returned to their natural, youthful brilliance, or lightened even more.
Call Downtown Dental in Los Angeles today to schedule safe, effective teeth bleaching. The number is 213-863-9464.
Share this Article
Dr. Don Mungcal
Dr. Tara Mavadat
Dr. Ivan Chan
As the cornerstone and founder of Downtown Dental, Dr. Don Mungcal
is a proactive and
exceptionally talented dentist who is determined to contribute to the health and wellbeing of his community by
attending to their dental care needs.
With over 28 years of experience and service, Dr. Mungcal
makes it his responsibility to
be the best version of himself by being his patients’ go-to point for any and all dental concerns. In addition
to being meticulous in his work ethic, he is also an individual who understands development and change. He
updates and informs himself constantly through various continuous educational programs that he undertakes. He
also invests in the latest state-of-the-art technology to provide world-class dental services.
graduated from UCLA
and the University of the Pacific Dental
and is presently a member of several acclaimed medical associations, including the California Dental Society
Dr. Tara Mavadat
was always passionate about
dentistry and is committed to helping patients achieve excellent oral health and beautiful smiles that last
long. Having earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific Dugoni School of
Dentistry, she focuses on comprehensive general dentistry with an emphasis on preventive dentistry. Her primary
goals are to provide comfort and quality as well as exceptional esthetic outcomes to every patient.
Dr. Ivan Chan
is enthusiastic about dentistry
and his patients' oral health and is dedicated to providing compassionate and effective care. He is a highly
skilled dentist who received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, San Diego. He earned
his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) at the University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry.
Dr. Chan has extensive training in general dentistry. He focuses on creating lasting smiles while attempting to
prevent gum disease and cavities. He looks forward to assisting you with all your needs while assuring you that
your trust is always in good hands, regardless of your needs!