A smile can be a powerful tool, socially and professionally. That is, if your smile is intact and attractive. A missing tooth is not going to help you charm a romantic interest or impress a client – and it certainly won’t make your friends jealous. Replacing missing teeth is also important for your health. Over time, other teeth will lean toward the gap. Crooked teeth are unattractive and they invite cavity-causing bacteria.
You have many options for filling that gap. However, one solution stands out as distinctly superior in most situations. Dental implants are the modern answer to missing teeth.
Why are implants so popular?
- Eat whatever you want
- There are no extra steps to oral hygiene
- Your new teeth will never slip, wobble, or fall out
- No messy adhesives involved
- Implants can last longer than teeth supported bridges
- One, several, or all of your teeth can be replaced with implant supported restorations
- Implants help prevent bone loss, which can change the contours of your face
- No alteration to your other teeth is needed
- Implants are just as strong as natural teeth, if not more so
- Your new “tooth” will feel as natural as your real ones do
- Beautiful porcelain restorations look just like flawless natural teeth
- Others will never guess you’ve had dental work, no matter how closely they look
- With the comfort, convenience, beauty, and functionality of implants, you might forget they aren’t natural!
An implant is placed directly in your jawbone, just like a tooth root. It is made of a biocompatible material, which bonds with your jawbone. Specially designed crowns, bridges, or dentures can be supported by implants, making this a highly customizable treatment.
Of course, we offer other options because no single solution is right for every patient. If you prefer a traditional denture or fixed bridge, they are available. However, they are no longer required. Thanks to dental implants, you have a choice. If you want a replacement tooth that feels, functions, and looks just like a natural one – we can do that! Whatever option you choose, we will make every effort to ensure that your experience with Downtown Dental is comfortable and convenient.
Isn’t it time to fill those gaps? Call us at 213-863-9464 and schedule an appointment with Dr. Don Mungcal today. Our office is located in downtown Los Angeles, with easy access from West Hollywood and other nearby communities.