Invisalign is a modern alternative to bands, brackets, and wires for straight teeth. The system uses digital impressions of your mouth to create a series of clear plastic aligners that move teeth into desired positions with low force. The Invisalign experience
is completely different from wearing braces. It is changing how Los Angeles
patients feel about achieving straighter smiles.
Why patients love Invisalign
- Visual concept – A robust computer software program uses 3D images of your mouth, to plan treatment. You see exactly how teeth will move, and how you will look when treatment is completed.
- Aesthetics – The aligners are crystal clear. Most people won't even notice unless they look closely.
- Comfort – Aligners are made of smooth plastic. There's nothing sharp to irritate soft tissues, and there are no harsh wire tightening appointments.
- Enjoyment of eating – Aligners are removable. You take them out to savor the foods you love.
- Hygiene – Just take the aligners out to brush and floss normally, and receive deep cleaning at regular dental checkups. With proper home care, Invisalign does not increase risk of tooth decay or gum disease.
- See the change – Because the aligners are clear, you get to enjoy the visible benefits of progress right away – no waiting for results to be unveiled as with braces.
- Tooth-safe – In the majority of cases, nothing is cemented to teeth, so there is no risk of white spots or harm to enamel. There is also much less chance of root damage than with conventional orthodontic treatment that aggressively turns or forces teeth.
- Convenient – Appointments to monitor progress are usually six weeks apart, and are brief. Treatment is usually concluded in about a year.
- Effective! – Invisalign has always been a great choice for mild to moderate misalignment, and today, even very complex cases can be treated effectively.
To learn more about the Invisalign experience
, call Los Angeles
dentist, Dr. Don Mungcal at 213-863-9464.