We love being a part of the DTLA neighborhood and helping others. We take the time to give back to our patients and the community they live in, whether it’s educating individuals at health and wellness expos or donating dental health products to the homeless. We want to provide men, women, and children with the knowledge and products they need to build a strong foundation of proper oral health habits.
Downtown Dental is proud to be a part of many community projects and events in the Los Angeles area associated with oral health care and wellness. They include:
- Donations of toothpaste, toothbrushes, and dental floss to Downtown Women’s Center
- Planning of the Heart of the City’s 5th Annual 5K Walk/Run
- Participation in FIDM’s annual health fair
- Participation in the MOCA Health and Wellness employee fair
- Participation in the 2016 YMCA Stair Climb
- Participation in the AIDS Walk Los Angeles 2016
- Participation in the 17th Annual Public Safety Appreciation BBQ
If you are interested in working with a quality team of professionals who are active in the community, call Downtown Dental today. Our practice is conveniently located at 255 S Grand Avenue, Suite #204 and can be reached by phone at 213-863-9464.